Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey, just wondering if anyone has a front clip for a 78 granada ( 2 door, if it makes any differnce) the other night, i come out of the highschool, where i'm helping them build sets for a play, anyway, someone hit my front end pretty good, i'm still drivable, but now the front matches the back on the driver side. ( i'm not too happy ) i need to get a driver side front quater, and the front clip and bumper to fix this, and still need a tail light, and rear bumper from the drunk last year
if anyone has one sitting around that your just taking the spindles off of or something, let me know, please.

George E. Leggett

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ghettostang on 2/18/02 7:19am ]</font>

·
Registered
688 Posts
You could try

[email protected]

They had a number of Granada parts on Ebay a while ago including a front clip from a '76 Granada, which would mean switching to round headlights.

It seems to me that it didn't sell, so they may still have it. They had some other assorted parts, too.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i couldn't find one here to save my life, i'm still looking, but i have no money right now anyway. eventually, i'll get it fixed.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
On the same subject, I have a 77 Granada "my parts car" that I'm cannabilizing for "project sleeper". Once I'm done it's going to the wreckers so anything I don't need is available. Shoot me an email.

·
Registered
126 Posts
Where are you located. There is a JY with Granada's in it near me.

·
Registered
166 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
i'm just north of detroit, mi

George E. Leggett

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ghettostang on 2/26/02 12:34am ]</font>

1 - 8 of 8 Posts