Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok everyone im in need of some help figuring this out .. so I had my starter and my fuel lines and the fuel pump stolen out of my truck when the clutch went out and it sat in a nother town for two days and all that was missing so I replaced the clutch . The starter the solenoid the battery jumped out went to fire it and nothing so then replaced the ignition lock cylinder and the ignition switch so I was missing the solenoid so wired it from scratch to a diagram I found on line re ran my own wire from 4 gage to fromm batt to one big post then 4 gage to starter from other then from bat t to starter a ground from negative cable to starter then form the live radio wire from ur ignition to I terminal then from positive side to coil pack .. and still nothing some times it cranks won't kick over just cranks to then going to it and there's nothing just dead as if nothing happend its been 2 months with out my truck crazy like when there's nothing to the truck if I touch positive cable from batt that gose to the solenoid to my light wire the fuel pump it all comes on ive just put like 3200 dallors in to it in the last 2 months its been down all the fuses are good brand-new just crazy when its dead the solenoid on clicks once every time I touch it to battery I touched the positive 4 gage to starter from solenoid and it sust soaked that was it ..im lost ...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts