Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know where one is? Theres one under my hood but I dont quite understand it, and the ones in my shop manuals a fairly vague. HELP lol

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
f I rebuilt an engine on an 80's mustang block, do I have to use emissions equipment off of a mustang? Do the blocks change? I cant seem to find where my thermactor is supposed to hook up, I know part of it goes to the back, but there are 2 brass tubes that the diagrams show gowing between the valve covers and the exhaust manifold .

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: SeanConnery on 6/15/04 1:48pm ]</font>

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
http://ftw.truckmoxie.com/gallery/THEBATCAVE/437009.jpg does this picture help? The piping on the left hooks up on the rear of the heads. The next hose over I believe goes to the smog pump, the thin hose, second from the right hooks up to the air cleaner. I'd taken pics of the previous engine (302) before I took it apart, and the pics show them going to the side of the engine, but because I didnt really know what I was doing, It doesnt quite show where they end.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Not sure when I will be getting it, but I will be getting a book
with the vacuum setup and routing in the mail. A buddy of mine is sending it from Seattle.
Dave
I'll see where he got it from

1 - 4 of 4 Posts