Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
With a couple others. Even found a red '64 convertible there. They don't live too far away and they heard bout the cruise near me so maybe i'll see them again. Told them they need to come cause i need reinforcements because mine is the only '64 ford ever there. :) There were 3 '64s at the show this year, last year i only saw one but the other could of been there and i just didn't see it as i did this year. I only heard it was there and you've seen it before as it's the wrecked red one on craigslist.

64gal black.jpg
64red cnv.jpg
IMGP5560a.jpg
IMGP5553a.jpg
IMGP5569a.jpg
IMGP5578a.jpg
i liked the tail lights
IMGP5579a.jpg
IMGP5587a.jpg
IMGP5620a.jpg
IMGP5632a.jpg
IMGP5633a.jpg
IMGP5634a.jpg
IMGP5637a.jpg
IMGP5649a.jpg
IMGP5654a.jpg

Spali, never saw him again though
spali cougar.jpg

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Nice cars, but is it the picture, or did the 64 red convert need it's ww cleaned?

I went to a small show yesterday, and saw a beautiful car, clean ww in the back, dingy yellow ww in the front.

Made very little sense, to me.

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I didn't even notice. Heck i went to the last car show and forgot to clean the dust off my wheels. Then thought, they aren't going to look at the wheels anyway with the big dent to keep them occupied! lol

The '64 looked better in the pic than in person, but he did let me know he wasn't the one that had it painted. It's kinda rough around the edges, over spray and such but a very straight and good looking car in all though. After years of looking at mine with white buckets it seemed off to see bench and maroon interior. lol

·
Registered
977 Posts
@ Short rod ..
I took The 63 ford (SnoWhite) to a car show . Next to me was a BEAUTIFUL cuda and on the other side was a TROPHY WINNING 57 chevy with the trophies displayed PROUDLY .It was a windy day everytime I returned from a walk around the 2 owners were dusting off their cars.. Went for another walk got back ,the canopy that was be hind BLEW OVER all 3 of our cars. Ours wasn't hurt that I could tell. The other 2 owners had their buffing compound out and working on the SCRATCHES.. I felt bad for them..

Attachments

·
Administrator
21,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
lagal, I don't have the dedication to keep dusting off mine. I dust it when i leave the house and usually that's it. Except in the CA desert a couple times with the wind and dust stirred up super bad. I would be the same even if it didn't have the dent. But have to give kudos to those that spend all day doing it. I would start looking at going to show as a job almost if i had to do all that cleaning all the time!!
You were all lucky that canopy didn't do some damage!

@61sunliner that was a beautiful '61, i didn't inspect with a magnifying glass but i didn't see even a scratch. I'm sure the owner knows where there might be one but for the average browser they sure aren't visible. I see that one now and then at dif shows.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts