Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
A pic from GLD yesterday

At least 100 thou overbore, more compression, dedicated nitrous fuel system, a nitrous converter (like 4400 lockup), a new rear end housing, probably new axles, new slicks, replace brakes, rewire the car, (hell, I've got LOTS of things to do to the car........:&gt

Hoping to pick up some cheap hp/tq by going big overbore. Should unshroud the valves, and pick up a fair amount of flow. (plus bigger is ALWAYS better). :&gt

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
A pic from GLD yesterday

At least 100 thou overbore, more compression, dedicated nitrous fuel system, a nitrous converter (like 4400 lockup), a new rear end housing, probably new axles, new slicks, replace brakes, rewire the car, (hell, I've got LOTS of things to do to the car........:&gt

Hoping to pick up some cheap hp/tq by going big overbore. Should unshroud the valves, and pick up a fair amount of flow. (plus bigger is ALWAYS better). :&gt

·
Premium Member
814 Posts
A pic from GLD yesterday

Looks like tons of fun.
Are you gonna paint it purple again?

Sorry to hear about the smoked piston, but it sounds like you are already over it. Good luck with the new build. By the way....Did you ever hit the 8's?

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
A pic from GLD yesterday

Nope, Cain. closest (so far), is that 9.033............All the coulda'woulda/shouldas show it should have easily popped an 8 that day, but whatever.......poop occurs.

Yeah, as far as over it, I'm getting my 'who can I get loans from' in order as we speak. (hate waiting till the last minute for this next season stuff)......:&gt

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
A pic from GLD yesterday

Any 8 will do. Just like any 9 would do..........just like any 10 would do........etc, etc, etc.............

The quest to go FASTER/QUICKER is never ending.

I gave up running the points crap. *_(too much like a job). I just love trailering to different tracks (especially ones that are buds/work with different mustang/ford websites), and hangin' out with the buds, exchanging stories, getting ideas for the car/giving ideas/help/advice, and racing the stang.

BUT first and foremost is having fun. Spendy, but what the hell. You can't take it with you. :&gt

1 - 9 of 9 Posts