Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally getting some snow. Thought we were going to have a green Christmas. Merry Christmas to the staff,and all the loyal participants of this fine site.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gttorinofan on 12/24/01 12:27pm ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
We got DUMPED on last week big time. We got 6 in. of snow over night, the road crews sucked getting it cleaned up, totally understandable though. It snowed a few more days after that. I've been in this city for 11 years now, and this is the first time we dont have snow falling at Christmas. It's practically all gone, so we are having a green Christmas, but really cold. It's -3c as a high, -11 at night plus wind chill, around -18 or so. I pitty the guys up north from me. NOT!!!!

Rick

MERRY CHRISTMAS

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
You posted this just to piss me off didn't you?:evil: I got lake effect coming out of my butt at this moment. 8" last night, 8" to 10" today, more tomarrow and more the rest of the week.
Up to a couple feet!!:cry::cry: Oh well, maybe the relatives from Lansing will stay home for Christmas
Merry Christmas. James

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Really hate to have to tell you Jimmys66, but we only got about 3" up here in Northern MI.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
So far so good. We only got a foot of snow so far. It stopped snowing long enough for the relatives to get together for Christmas. They canceled the lake effect snow warning but it has started to snow heavy again. WTF, thats what I get for marring a hometown girl instead of a sun bunny.
She loves the snow and so does our girl. Oh well, as long as the women are happy, the house is quiet.
Just remember, you northernes will get yours too.
Can't complain, at this time last year we had 72" of snow fall for the year. Merry Christmas. Hey Bob, stick your head in the freezer for 8-10 hours a day for 3 months and that is what having a job in MI is like.
Couple years back I had both nostrals freeze shut when I sniffed.
James

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Oh well we got it last night.
Got about 15" J66. Hey Sonny want me to send you a cooler full of this stuff. Think I'll drop a 302 in the old Airens this weekend.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gttorinofan on 12/26/01 9:41pm ]</font>

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
HA-HA Couldn't see the 15" coming. Not in northern MI. Were up to a little over 2.5 feet now. Got another 6" today. All I have is one of those little 2hp snow throwers.
Maybe I'll try little nitro in the pre mix.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thats about where we are too. It's still snowing. Heading up to Yooperland tomorrow where believe it or not THEY GOT ABOUT 2 INCHES ON THE GROUND.

YOU CAN NEVER OWN TOO MANY CARS

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gttorinofan on 12/28/01 10:57am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Well isnt this just great, I woke up to 3 inches of snow this morning. Where the hell this come from, it's not supposed to be here.
Snow should be done with the day AFTER christmas, oh well. Least all the company left before it snowed and had a safe trip back home, everyone is safe.

Rick

Maybe it will warm up enuff to work on the truck now, the battery blew up in it.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I had a buddy that lived in Texas. He would call me in feb and tell me that it was 76 deg when it was 20 here. Then I'd call him in june when it was 76 here and it would be 110 in Texas. I'm on my way to having 4' of snow by morning and supp. to get 8" min a day for the next 2 weeks.

·
Registered
521 Posts
longmont colorado has absolutely NO snow anywhere...
in fact its rather nice out... a bit nippy and the weather feels like its gonna snow.... so maybe i'll wake up tomorrow and we might have our traditional dusting of snow.. but it will be gone by lunch...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts