Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

about to buy a car to restore w/ not title....what to do

8863 Views 16 Replies 11 Participants Last post by  Humphrey351
I know there are ways around this. What is the best way to get a new title in my name. I'm sure some of you have run across this a time or two.

1 - 1 of 17 Posts
you can register the car in a non title state and then take the registration to the dmv in your state and they will issue a title in your name for that state. call an automotive title company in your area and they will handle it for you cost is around $300 but well worth it.
1 - 1 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.