Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

Hope someone has a solution to a problem I am having with my mustang Project FrankenStang.

Which accelerator cable do I need for my '67 Mustang Restomod ?

Currently I am using a 1970 Gas Pedal with a 1987 5.0 EFI With Automatic under the hood.

Which cable would fit correctly ? Should I use the cable from the 1987 ? Please advise.

thanks so much for your help

- mustang howie from new york

·
Premium Member
1,040 Posts
Don't have an answer for you exactly but if your using the 70 Mustang pedal would that be the one for cable? I would think that the 87 Mustang or EFI Tbird would be close to what you could use. Check ebay or Rock auto for some pics and maybe even some measurements.

·
Registered
688 Posts
Hi Guys,

Hope someone has a solution to a problem I am having with my mustang Project FrankenStang.

Which accelerator cable do I need for my '67 Mustang Restomod ?

Currently I am using a 1970 Gas Pedal with a 1987 5.0 EFI With Automatic under the hood.

Which cable would fit correctly ? Should I use the cable from the 1987 ? Please advise.

thanks so much for your help

- mustang howie from new york
Yes use the cable from an 87 mustang it will work with the 70 cable style pedal, thats what I am running on the PYL

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I wanted to thank you guys for the help with my most recent challenge for my Mustang.

its greatly appreciated, it and look forward to contributing more on this web site

1 - 4 of 4 Posts