Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a bit concerned right now regarding my parts on order. I've ordered a complete shortblock from Brian Adams at AD Performance.....Dart SHP block, Eagle forged rotating assy, Probe pistons and other parts, bearings etc, and I have not been able to reach him for over a week. No returned phone calls or e mails. I did get the block shipped to the machine shop, but they are waiting for the remainder of the parts to start the maching work. Anyone know them, or live near them in Redmond WA.? Thanks guys.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Brian has a great reputation in this area. Keep trying to reach him.
I spoke with Brian at length when putting the package together, and he seems to be a very nice guy and appears to know his stuff. I was having the rotating assy balanced and the crank couter weights cut for clearance and it was supposed to be done early last week and shipped out. The machine shop received the Dart block, but I have not been able to contact him for a while now. He usually would e mail back after a bit or the next day, but nothing of late.......

·
Registered
111 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Finally heard from Brian. The machine shop didn't balance the crank when they said they would and delayed everything. Brian wasn't at the shop last week. Hopefully the parts will ship out this week.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts