Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well I hope to be back,,,things happen like they say...but I have been able to hold onto my Torino and all the parts. its been a couple rough years and the car took a back seat to life...but I hope to soon have my garage back up to 100 percent, organize all my parts, pictures, etc. the Car has been sitting 100% primed in my garage for hmmmm about 2 years I guess95% of the sheet metal is complete, I left off working on the engine compartment, need to replace the battery tray and repair that inner fender wall.

January is a tough time to start this but what are ya gonna do.

On a personal note I miss everyone here... hope all my old friends and helpers are still here. I went from being laid off do to the economy, finding a great job in Brooklyn, getting hurt pretty bad, 2 years of nightmares and worry but I'm still here. I need to get all my projects back in order, I will be most likely asking questions again... lol but hey if I didn't have this place to ask I'd be really lost.

My first task is going to be to get my shop back in order (what a mess)

Thanks,good to be back,
Ralph

·
Premium Member
3,340 Posts
cool- post #429, is that a sign of things to come ? glad lifes treating you better, know how 'things' get put on the back burner all too well when life happens :)

I hope to start a thread like this soon...my 69 mustangs been in the garage engineless since 1984!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts