Premium Member
3,641 Posts
i think its a pretty cool custom.....:tup::tup:

but he messed up with the taillights.....:tdn:

·
Registered
160 Posts
Lot's of skill there, but just not me.

Looks like a Billet Monster threw up on it too, but what do you expect from the "drop a 350 in everything" crowd?

·
Registered
419 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
On it definitely looks well built. I just don't get the mix of styles, and doing it to that car.

To each their own.

·
Registered
653 Posts
Lot's of skill there, but just not me.

Looks like a Billet Monster threw up on it too, but what do you expect from the "drop a 350 in everything" crowd?
That kinda summarizes my attitude on it. All that billet, the shaved firewall, that awful cheap sleeve on the radiator hose, the Generic Motors powertrain...it's just Gimmick Central.

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Drive train and tail lights :tdn: . I am not a fan of air ride suspensions either.
Everything else looks pretty good. Somehow the tan interior even works.

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
I don't mind it at all except the tail light and the engine. The rest is pretty good.

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I think I just threw up in my mouth. I'm not trying to start another Ford vs. Chevy debate, or a old school vs. new school argument....But I just don't get it!

1963 Ford Galaxie 500 Custom 2-door Hardtop
No Dodge Tail Lamps? I see the HEI distributor so that should get some rocks off here.

Looks like he forgot the lamp lenses.

Maybe he should list it on the NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC FORUM?

·
Registered
688 Posts
Not a bad looking Kustom I would have done some things differently not really fond of tail lamp treatment..and a little too much billet for my tastes. who give a rats ass about the Chevy motor a 500ci Cadi would have been a Kool choice for it,

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
Not a bad looking Kustom I would have done some things differently not really fond of tail lamp treatment..and a little too much billet for my tastes. who give a rats ass about the Chevy motor a 500ci Cadi would have been a Kool choice for it,
It's enough to gag a maggot and/or knock a buzzard off a gut wagon...

Am I on the correct forum?

·
Premium Member
5,388 Posts
I wonder if he used Chevy brakes? :)

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
I wonder if he used Chevy brakes? :)
Most likely. They are supposedly fool-proof and anyone can install them...

(I enjoyed your reply... :tup: )

·
Registered
5,337 Posts
1 - 20 of 43 Posts