Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Took the stang for a drive for the first time this year! Beautiful day and a fast sweet car!!!!! Life is good!!

·
Registered
91 Posts
I just wish my girlfriend felt that way about stangs....She just thinks cars are cars...they work or they dont. when i first got my 67 stang running. i would drive it down the street without a hood, barely running and just a total piece of ****. Id drive it just for the feel of driving it. that and having a piece of **** with power is fun to drive.

·
Registered
456 Posts
It would be a close call.
But I couldn't do without either!

Hoe about sex in the stang? Best of both worlds!

79 F150 4x4 (Soon To Be FE Powered)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RonMeyer on 2/28/02 12:56am ]</font>

·
Registered
521 Posts
well being a virgin i dont know about that... taking my maverick out for a spin some times is a kick in the pants!!
i love that car and i love to drive it

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
PG67, I'm sure glad you responded to that remark. I was beginning to think/assume that someone had 'issues'.............

Although, when it's MY time to meet maker/whomever, I hope it's in my car, winning a race, on its fastest run ever, and catching a nut as I kack!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
On 2002-02-27 18:54, drag79stang wrote:
PG67, I'm sure glad you responded to that remark. I was beginning to think/assume that someone had 'issues'.............
Hahaha, one should never assume with me....no issues here!!! Well not this week anyways...

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Although, when it's MY time to meet maker/whomever, I hope it's in my car, winning a race, on its fastest run ever, and catching a nut as I kack!
Damn straight!! All the talk about Dale's horrable crash. I'd much rather die in turn 4 at 180mph than with a heart attack laying face down in a fried pork sandwich.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Well, maybe if it was a 'Famous Daves' big pork sandwich, and I had just come from the races, and ran faster/quicker than ever, and got laid on the way to eat......then maybe...................

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
It sounds like a George Castanza dream. Have the girl while eating the sandwich while driving the car. Talk about hand eye cor. problems.

·
Registered
72 Posts
On 2002-02-27 16:49, Ponygirl67 wrote:
Hey, hey slow down there big boy...I said ALMOST better than sex

[/quote]

Woa... a woman that likes cars and sex.
That's almost like winning the lottery!
Just guessing that the odds are about the same...

·
Registered
456 Posts
Man, I wish there were grrrl's like you ponygirl around here!!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Guess I kinda labeled you with the grrrrrl thing. I might have to see if I can get you a Fordmuscle t-shirt with the grrrrrl printed on the back.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts