Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks man. I'm still learning this computer stuff. I'm running a 289, 2brl. Nothing fancy. Got a 260 on the engine stand and hope to get it done, dressed up and installed during the pandemic. Will try to get a pic of the engine as soon as I can along with a pic of my wifes 63 convertible. Hers is unmodified and pretty sweet.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks for the reply 63_Falcon. Still learning this computer / smart phone thing. I guess you can teach an old DOG (66) new tricks. Yall all hang in there and stay in touch.

·
Registered
1965 Ford Falcon Futura
422 Posts
Don't feel bad. I get so confused with this computer stuff that I stop typing and start chasing my tail. correction my but.I've gotten so fat setting here at home ,I can't turn around and see my own but.At least I have my car to work on.

·
Registered
1,790 Posts
sweet 64, i wish mine looked that good.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
hey yall, Thanks for the replys and positive comments. I still gat a long way to go but like gtaroger says at least we have our cars. I'm spending most of my time now on the wifes 63 convertible and giving the 64 a break. Gonna send another post soon about the light switch/fuse panel. Ford had it set up kinda weird.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts