Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fxjr's apartment was broken into yesterday, probably by his former roomate. Looks like he took about $500 worth of stuff.
Lordy, we're both starting to feel like "Job"...

·
Premium Member
1,737 Posts
Hang in there man. I had my place broke into last year, & they made off with three limited edition car audio amplifiers & a subwoofer. Didn't touch the DVD's, CD's, nothin. I've got a pretty damn good idea who it was, but of course the cops around here didn't do a thing about it.

·
Registered
1,284 Posts
On 2004-10-01 10:26, fxcomet wrote:
Fxjr's apartment was broken into yesterday, probably by his former roomate. Looks like he took about $500 worth of stuff.
Lordy, we're both starting to feel like "Job"...
Sorry to hear about his ride and place looks like my bad luck is rubbing off on you guys.

·
Registered
14,758 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Man, for a year that started out good, it sure it getting bad. It's gonna get better, we're pulling for ya. Tell this kid your son is gonna send the FM posse after him. Nothing worse than a group of pissed off hot rodders!

·
Super Moderator
21,524 Posts
Things just keep rolling down hill don't they. I'm beginning to think if half of us didn't have bad luck we'd have no luck at all as the song goes. Hope you find the culprit with the goods!

Deb

·
Registered
664 Posts
If you feel like Job, remember to act like Job and everything will turn out for the better. Keep your head up man....

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
Doug,

I am praying for you. I will risk a few quotes from Job and my commnets:

And the LORD said to Satan, "Have you considered My servant Job? For there is no one like him on the earth, a blameless and upright man, fearing God and turning away from evil" (Job 1:
. My comment: God allowed Satan to treat Job the way he did because He was proud of Job (not mad at him). Suffering was a badge of honor. I assume God is proud of you, too.

Then Job arose and tore his robe and shaved his head, and he fell to the ground and worshiped. And he said, "Naked I came from my mother's womb, And naked I shall return there. The LORD gave and the LORD has taken away. Blessed be the name of the LORD." Through all this Job did not sin nor did he blame God (Job 1:20-22).

[Job said,] "And as for me, I know that my Redeemer lives, And at the last He will take His stand on the earth. Even after my skin is destroyed, Yet from my flesh I shall see God; Whom I myself shall behold, And whom my eyes shall see and not another. My heart faints within me" (Job 19:25-27). My comment: Trust what you know is true, not what things feel like at the moment.

Hang in there.

·
Registered
124 Posts
dont wanna piss off a hotrodder! nothing like a drive by with spare parts! cranks,cams,blown pistons busting up your house lol.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts