Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have to wonder just how much of this goes on with our cars.

I was talking to a tech at Maier and he mentioned he just recently had his car keyed. No particular reason.

I have had my car vandalized or an attempt on it 5 times;

drunks throwing beer bottles twice, unrelated
attempt to steal my wheels
somebody tampered with my engine which stranded me on the road
got a brick through the back glass

When I finally do get my car painted I will be too paranoid to park it anywhere out of sight. I feel that it is safer going to the drag strip with it.

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm going to knock on wood... I live at the border of Long Beach, CA and I've been somewhat fortunate that the only thing stolen on my '67 Falcon is my gas cap. It maybe just the case of the fact that the '67 Falcon is not as popular as the Mustangs- but, I sure hope whom ever has that case of hating on my car has karma coming to them.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I keep my mustang locked in trailer at all times and my dully backed up to trailer as well when I leave home. Fairlane stays inside as well. Other fairlane wherever I drive I donot leave it alone. I donot trust much in this world, been broke long ago.
I had both ss props stolden off my boat at beach. I used to go friday nights , get a boat slip and leave in dark next morning fishing off shore. 2 viper props run over 1000.
Does not matter where you live, people will do damage or steal . It is eaiser to take things than work for it. Gona get worse with so many out of work.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.