Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello fordmuscle.com members. Starting early this morning, around 12am, someone started hacking into our site. I'm not quite sure on the details yet, but I am working frantically to find out whats going on. I will let you guys know, once I do. For those of you who have subscribed with a credit card, don't worry. That information is tossed, once its processed. Not only that, that information is processed by another, very secure company.

Thanks,
Chris

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
yea, I couldnt get on here either.

Hope you find 'em.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
All hackers drive chevies...no, wait... ricers!! I finally got tired of these booger eating nerds hacking into my computer and using my memory for their jollies. I installed a firewall. Now when they attack, they get permanently blocked from access to my computer, plus I can get their site #'s and report 'em.

·
Registered
474 Posts
yeah hackers make me, a fellow nerd of computers and cars, po'ed, now i know of a hacker... who is doing jail time for it, and he said it's not easy, so who ever did it must have such a dull life that they have to hack our valu-able site, but see... bootleggers are a different story when it comes to computer freaks with too much time.... but who ever did it is a jack ass for doing it, i don't see any reason to other then to keep us from using the site

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On 2002-03-31 16:00, Shep927 wrote:
Chris - Time to start looking at an IDS engine? Was it an actual hack or a DoS type attack?
No it wasn't a DoS type attack. As you probably know, this site runs off of Php/mysql. Somehow, they got into our whosonline section and made us have about 30k online members at any time. I would clear the table, and a second later, another 30k entries would be there. So I had to just drop the table and thats why the site doesn't show who's online right now...

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
I'm glad that you know what you are doing, I haven't got a clue even to as what you are talking about!

Keep up the good work!

Thanks.

·
Premium Member
86 Posts
I wondered what happened. I posted a reply right about that time, and when I went to go back to the topic page, all heck broke loose. I was afraid I broke something
lol

-Brian

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Hunt them down. Kill them. Post pictures of their mutliated bodies for other hackers to see..................have a nice day........

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
Kidnap the cock sucker and cut his nuts off. Then feed his nuts to him like grapes while video taping. Let the video go public

·
Programmer
856 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Well guys, this is somewhat embarassing. I have been doing some research, and it doesn't seem to be hacker related anymore. I guess some script just went wacky. Really wacky... If the status changes i'll let you guys know...

Chris

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Awwww, and I thought we were going to have a witch hunt

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Does that mean we don't git to set the dogs loose, hunt down them sumuvabeetches, and perform all sorts of gawd awful acts of violence upon them now?????????????

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: drag79stang on 4/2/02 1:23am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Hey Kent... kinda getting a foul mouth aren't you? I agree hackers are the lowest form of life, if they have one, but forums aren't really the place for that kind of language, ya think?

1 - 16 of 16 Posts