Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,301 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ewwww! The garage is starting to get technical. This is where I go for a break from that stuff! Anyway, on this one a guy puts a quart of motor oil in the car, the oil looks usedas it is; pure black. So the engine jumps out and PUKES all over the guy's shoes. My daughter and I replayed it on TIVO over and over. I wonder if my engine is ready to do that. I use Valvolne. Hmmmmm. Maybe its time for Mobil One??

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Yeah that's a great one!

Have you seen the one where the two engine have a "gunfight" western style over the bottle of oil the guy drops in the street? It's another classic!

·
Registered
1,068 Posts
Haha those are great!

Have you guys seen the commercial where the kid in the corn field is hopping up his scarecrow? It starts shooting lazers and flamethrowers at crows. The best I've seen in a long time. I'll see if I can find a link. The last line that kills me.......

"Why stop there. Why not rabbits, foxes and hippies?"

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
Nationwide Insurance has one where a kid is building this cute robot and his parents are all proud of him, it's real cutsey with heartrending mushy music. Then the thing starts blasting the garage to pieces with lazer eyes, culminating in disintegrating their Taurus! It's Hilarious! Stu

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.