Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
greetings, as of tonight at about 6 pm california time, i will take possession of a nice 1970 falcon futura 4 door...it has a 302 with the c4 tranny...it'll be needing the door panels replaced, along with some other minor fixes...i'm looking forward to being a part of this forum. i also have a very nice 1974 Maverick that is in the process of having the engine rebuilt...that should be done in a week or so...pictures will be added once i am in possession of the car...:rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
welcome! post some pictures. I'll be watching...
i'll be adding pictures as i go...but, right now there are a few that are in my "garage" that we copied from the ad that i had bought the Falcon from...:cool:

·
Premium Member
31 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Welcome aboard! Hopefully you'll get some good info here - I do!

John
John, thanks...i am looking forward to being a part of the forum...i see that you live in Whittier...that's not really all that far from Sun City...

·
Registered
289 Posts
I'm south east from John... I'm in Lakewood/Long Beach area.

I've seen John's Falcon at Knott's... he makes me sick! :D Made me envious to the MAX! Sorry John- I forgot to introduce myself when I was at the show. Total brain fart on my part. My wife also loved your Falcon.

John, thanks...i am looking forward to being a part of the forum...i see that you live in Whittier...that's not really all that far from Sun City...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts