Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sinse my last post of add a picture of you went over so well, and there is alot of new people, and I have got a few more pix of people, how about another post of add your mug.
Here's Gary79F250

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 3/11/02 12:59am ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It's all in fun, you never know when one of us walk down the street and hapen to run in to you. Otherwise, we'd just walk by and not say hi.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
drag79, I was going to say exactally that, along with "some old, bald fat f#%! keeps sending me god dam pictures to post here", doesnt he know how to do anything else but!!!lol. j/k cue-ball. HAHAHAHAHAHA

Rick

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
When that particular pic was being taken I was bitching at the picture taker to 'get friggin' busy'. I wanted the engine running/together that nite. (thursday after dyno'ing). (hard to get good help).....(Dale, I hope you're reading this, ya lazy puke).........

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I'm trying to figure out which one shines better, the motor or the melon?

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
Owwwwwwwwwwitch, that hurt..............NOT.

I've had a 8 head, (like a 4 head, only LOTS bigger), for some time. Usually like to shave it, but momma hates that look.
Can't have everything I guess..........come to think of it I ain't got ****............thank gawd for nearsighted women!!!!!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
The shaved head with the chin whiskers is the in-look now. We know the truth, the wife loves ya for the coool car ya own. Nothin' turns a women on better than a fast car. Well, maybe not as much as her own credit card.

·
Premium Member
14,758 Posts
I gotta argue that point, Jimmys66. She (wifiepoo), absolutely hates the stang. Hasn't even seen it run at the track. She got burnt out way before kids when I raced ALL the time. (kinda like it's getting to be now).
She 'allows me' to do the car thing, being as I don't smoke, (drink much), or carrouse (much). I don't hunt, I don't do much of anything really except cars, cars, cars. Gheesh,I'm depressing myself.......no life........screw it, I got my stang!

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Now you depressing me!! I gave up all the "finer" things in life myself. One habit at a time until I only drink on the weekends, don't smoke any more(good thing) and family obligations(wife and child) use anytime I have to be lazy. The only thing I got on ya' is the fact that the wife likes the car rather she will admit it or not. She just hates me spending money or attention on it. I tolerate her snoreing and she overlooks my last habit.

·
Registered
100 Posts
HELLO
.... Melanie Griffith's sister, eh?
(straightens tie)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts