Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apart from Hot Rod (and Auto Restorer, which I'm going to get) are there any magazines that might talk about older Fords and the FE blocks?

In the chevy world, we have SuperChevy and Chevy High Performance, but I can't find any domestic Ford mags that are NOT about the mustangs.

·
Registered
504 Posts
Modified Mustangs and Fords. Most about mustangs, but also a few other Fords like Galaxies and Fairlanes

·
Premium Member
675 Posts
Apart from Hot Rod (and Auto Restorer, which I'm going to get) are there any magazines that might talk about older Fords and the FE blocks?

In the chevy world, we have SuperChevy and Chevy High Performance, but I can't find any domestic Ford mags that are NOT about the mustangs.
Try a search on the ford musle car site, galaxie page. Then the 332-428 FE engine site and then the Ford galaxie club of America site. There is alot of stuff out there but you will have to dig a little. :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
If your looking also for a great book, check out Ford Drag Team. I picked up a copy at a nostalgic drag race here at raceway park. It details all the great people and cars that started the ford drag team. From galaxies to fairlanes comets mustangs and mavericks. Lots of awesome interviews , pictures, and info. If you like drag racing you'll love this book.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts