Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So im on the forums alot, just cruising around reading every body's thought and opinions i post every now and then, but yano what, i havent seen any other "1968 Galaxie 500 Fastbacks" with side by side headlights like mine.

Most veryone has a 66 or 67 ive seen a few 69's but hardly any 68, even then, they aren't fastbacks

If any other forums members have an identical one like mine please post pictures of it on this thread, i would love to see the paint scheme and what you did with your engine(either kept the 390 or went 460 like me)

Just a thought is all

·
Registered
188 Posts
They are out there. See them quite often, but I look at a lot of Fords everyday. Had one bought a while back but the guy could never get the title for it.

Matter of a fact I just bought a pretty decent 428 Q code (motor/trans removed) 2 door hardtop though, that I'm going to use as a parts car for my 68 conv.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Any chance your not going to be using the hood?

·
Registered
8 Posts
We've got a 68 xl fastback with the hidden headlights. These cars seem to get very little love compared to the 66, which we also have.

finding the 68 xl tail light is like finding gold.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
We've got a 68 xl fastback with the hidden headlights. These cars seem to get very little love compared to the 66, which we also have.

finding the 68 xl tail light is like finding gold.

Anything 68 is Gold lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts