Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up ford fanatics. Just picked up my first carb/domestic ride, aN early 68 ranchero 500. I was wondering if there was anybody near me who is willing to help/teach me work on my car. I am not completely lost as I have gone through vocational school for automotive repair but pulling an engine and rebuilding the c4 aren't things I trust myself with. Compensation would be provided of course. Thanks.

Danny

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you for replying sir! Mr Kitchens correct? Ironic how the first site I went to was yours!

I got a bit intimidated reading your bio, I didnt know how open you were to being a mentor versus working on my car alone. I also have the mentality of wanting my car to be done right but i also want to put the work in myself. Learning about my car is invaluable compared to just paying money (which i dont have much of anways lol) to get it pristine. With your approval, maybe i can catch a ferry and stop by to speak to you at the very least.

I will look into Shotrod but being a full time student, part time employee/slave, and a part time soldier makes it hard for me to travel far from seattle.

Thanks again

-Danny

·
Registered
10,299 Posts
Yep, make time to attend FE's BBQ on July 19th. Everyone mentioned and more Fordophiles will be there.
:tup:
David

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you, i appreciate the kind words. I will be posting my first problem here shortly.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts