Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, I'll email some pics and give some info. It's been sitting in my garage with no steering gearbox since Oct. 2004. 289/cruso.

sean

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
C code fastback. It'll be later this week before I can get out and take some pics in the garage. It needs a steering gearbox; the last one completely failed, I removed it, and never forward with the rebuild as the '63 I have caught my eye.

Anyway, it's red inside and out. The paint is cracked. It has a new passenger side dashpad from Just Dashes, new weatherstrip, and new trunk seal. I say new as I put all that back on back in '03. Not much rust; I pulled the trim that travels under the doors, but I still have those in good shape. I remember pulling the front braces a few years ago and treating them with Corroless. Bumpers are in decent shape; I believe there's a bit of rust on the back one. No rips in the headliner, and the driver's seat has a bit of rips in it, but the passenger side of the bench and the back is all in decent shape.

Anyway, I'll get those pics out to interested parties later this week. I've got a 2 car garage and spend all my time on the '63. My wife's pretty much hinted she'd like space in the garage for her Marquis, so I thought now would be a good time to find a home for the '66 before severe weather season shows up here.

sean

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Oh yeah, for those of you wondering where Owensboro is, it's about 4 hours west of Cincinnati, 4 hours east of St. Louis, 2 hours south of Indianapolis, and 2 hours north of Nashville. In other words, right in the $%^ing middle of nowhere!!!

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yup, but only Harold's tried drivin' it.

sean

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I'll get them tomorrow. I've got four kids and a wife with the flu. Guess my immune system is cast iron.

sean

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.