Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They were on my 65 Galaxie 500 4D HT when I bought it. They're 15", and I've got the matching set of four, in good shape - just need paint. Probably not original, or are they? They don't have the "bumps" for hub caps. Anyone know what center caps go with them?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
3,637 Posts
maybe chrysler wheels...:confused:

·
Super Moderator
21,516 Posts
I had one similar to that on the rear of a galaxie my dad and i parted out. If only i could remember what Tbirdchick said it was now. Not sure if exactly the same, have the pic still and it had a beauty ring which i probably still have somewhere also. Now that i look at yours again don't think they are the same. No room for a beauty ring on that one. But older dodge and ford did interchange if it's dodge at all.

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
I had one similar to that on the rear of a galaxie my dad and i parted out. If only i could remember what Tbirdchick said it was now. Not sure if exactly the same, have the pic still and it had a beauty ring which i probably still have somewhere also. Now that i look at yours again don't think they are the same. No room for a beauty ring on that one. But older dodge and ford did interchange if it's dodge at all.
Here are Dodge's

Attachments

1 - 10 of 10 Posts