Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If so do you do anything to 'decorate' your cars? I did last year and have plans for this year if i can get my tail in gear and get it together how i want it before the 20th.

Last year it was an abandoned death car i guess it would be called. Carried vacuum cleaner dirt with me to sprinkle all over it then covered it in spiderweb along with a dead dude in the passenger seat and body wrapped in a blanket in the trunk with more spiderwebs.

Never got into halloween decorating or even trick or treating as a kid but i have fun dressing up the car. lol

·
Registered
27 Posts
My club actually does a Trunk or Treat Cruise in night, so we normally dress up and hand out candy from the cars. we built the Animal House Deathmobile out of a 64 galaxie convert. one year, this year were obviously using our car for a hearse and plan to put a coffin in back.
We also do our local Halloween Parade that morning.

·
Administrator
21,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They have a few shows like that here also. Fun to see how everyone dresses up. I don't have a clue for myself or if i'll even dress up this year but going to try to make the car a hot tub. Just not sure the logistics of doing what i want to do. Can see it but doing it is always a little more different!! Last year i carried vacuum cleaner dirt with me and covered the car in it trying to go for the ancient death mobile effect. I hate spending money so do my best to make my own props rather than spend a fortune, only sometimes things donate translate to my vision. :)

·
Registered
977 Posts
They have a few shows like that here also. Fun to see how everyone dresses up. I don't have a clue for myself or if i'll even dress up this year but going to try to make the car a hot tub. Just not sure the logistics of doing what i want to do. Can see it but doing it is always a little more different!! Last year i carried vacuum cleaner dirt with me and covered the car in it trying to go for the ancient death mobile effect. I hate spending money so do my best to make my own props rather than spend a fortune, only sometimes things donate translate to my vision. :)
THINK GREEN!! I like to use what I've got on hand..

·
Registered
27 Posts
Our DeathMobile was a little different, more of a mimick of the Lincoln they used in the movie Animal House. I dug up the pictures to show you, it took the car owner and myself 3 weeks to plan and build it. The train whistle was functional I should add, though for safety reasons we didn't use steam. It was driven by a small air compressor with the typical fog machine stuff plumbed into the same line.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts