Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone ever use them? I have bought and paid for an interior kit 2 months ago and i am still waiting on parts. The original package came and it was short several parts but nothing noted on the packing slip as on backorder and all was charged for. well to worsen things i did a deep search on their ebay feedback and man these guys are a bunch of rip offs! hundreds of negatives for the exact same problem and worse. no email response from them or resolve even after talking to the owner. oh well i will just let the credit card co take care of it. if anybody needs parts i would steer clear of them. I am sure as always some have not had problems but their is a lot that have.

·
Registered
5,017 Posts
I've only ordered once, but was pleased with the part and the shipping cost. They had a good price on a new banded windshield ($160) and it only cost $50 to deliver it to my house by UPS. I did my ordering by phone and the guy was very helpful. That was 2 years ago.

The only reason that I haven't ordered from them again is that I normally get stuff from either CJ Pony parts (free shipping on most items) or from Branda (who has a smaller inventory but normally offers a better built part--plus he's is local so I can see what I'm buying.)

I hope that you can get it all cleared up to your satisfaction.

·
Registered
809 Posts
Anyone ever use them? I have bought and paid for an interior kit 2 months ago and i am still waiting on parts. The original package came and it was short several parts but nothing noted on the packing slip as on backorder and all was charged for. well to worsen things i did a deep search on their ebay feedback and man these guys are a bunch of rip offs! hundreds of negatives for the exact same problem and worse. no email response from them or resolve even after talking to the owner. oh well i will just let the credit card co take care of it. if anybody needs parts i would steer clear of them. I am sure as always some have not had problems but their is a lot that have.
I use them, and never had a problem with them.

But I go there, they are local. Never did mail order with them.

They have treated me good. And been helpful.

Hope they square up with ya

Lou

·
Registered
203 Posts
I placed an order for a few thousand dollars with them several years back. Because it was over $3,500 (I think that was the limit) I received free truck freight delivery. Every part there, correct, and in good order.

That being said, I have seen a rash of negative comments about them lately, I'm sad to say. I have had a couple of smaller orders without incident since. Seems a shame they have slid so far on basic customer service.

Best of luck getting resolution.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Bought leaf springs for my falcon off their ebay sight last spring. Springs wrong arch for falcon. Talked to Kevin several times about return for store credit. Said would give shipping ticket to ship them back. About a dozen calls and about six months later , i still have springs sitting here. Their cust service sucks.

·
Registered
85 Posts
I have purchased just about every part for my last two builds from them and have actually become friends with the owner. Its been just about seven years now and I have only had one complaint in which a set of energy bushings were on back order for almost a year and Kevin ended up sending me my money back (as I had forgot that I even ordered them) and gave me free shipping plus discount on my next purchase. I have always had a good experience with Laurel Mountain.

Mark E..

·
Premium Member
1,330 Posts
No issues in the past but I buy nearly everything from CJ now.

·
Registered
634 Posts
A couple of times for me ,never again though.Ordered a expensive flywheel from them about three years ago.They billed my card first thing, customer service the worst i ever had. Kept waiting for flywheel ,sent out today they say.Week later i called,on back order they say . Week later , same thing. Another week ,it was shipped yesterday . Week later,wheres my flywheel ? Oh , our supplier won't make it up until he gets 10 orders in. Duh, cancel the order then i say. Back at me "I can't do that you need to speak with -------. After 3 months i got the credit back on my card. Ordered one from another source and had it 3 days later , same flywheel. Service and parts suck but never again for me.

·
Premium Member
1,025 Posts
I won't order from them....while reading other Mustang forums I've come across unhappy customers that ordered from them. I think most of the stuff they have can be ordered from other suppliers and that's what I do.

I know if I were a Mustang parts supply house I would be reading the forums and find out what buyers think one way or the other. Just good business.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts