Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
First are they supposed to have brass inserts in the front idle airbbleed holes?
It came with different metering blocks that physically look the same, but one is much older. Is the much differance in emulssion circuit and idle restricters
then none annullar ones? Have some quick fuel billet ones off a regular 850 of they have 4 emmullsion. Just want to be close to start with, I am starting to understand them okay. Please any advice would be cool..., ED

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
9380 and these arent stamped with carb # some do Ive seen, ACE mechanic -horsepower guru u could say it must make up for it in the metering block?? I think it might be the annual booster with higher vacuum from closed throttle doesnt need much help?? Just dont like miss matched bowls-dominator ones and the back one a differant color, so i dont know if this was just thrown together from diffarant carbs. I will get it eventually line out but i dont plan on going to track but 2 or 3 times a year, Cant take the heat and just test and tune.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.