Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all!! I was just wondering if anyone is going to Bellevue in mid July to the roundup??? I am planning on going down for it, would be cool to hook up if anyone is going!!!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Hey, your back. Bellevue, Washington in July means I may have to miss the 10th Anniversary of Merrit Mountain Music Festival.But, I may make it anyways.
There are so many events this year that to choose which to attend is making me grey(er). As I probably won't have the truck ready til later this year, right now all plans are for a 2 month tour next year to as many events as possible.
And yes, we have missed you.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey, thanks for missin' me!! Hehehe. I haven't really left, just been lurking with not to much to say!!! (Take that while you can it doesn't happen very often!!!)
I was going to go to the music festival too, but I have decided to go for sure next year and this year my summer trip is going to be Bellevue!! Never been before and I can't wait!!! Let me know what you decide to do!!

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey Blown54, I was going to ask you before and I keep forgetting.... do you know Rick Buckmaster??? He is working around Van somewhere, or was last time I talked to him about a year ago.

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Buckmaster....thats a familiar name. Any idea what / where he works.

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I haven't talked to him for about a year, so I am not too sure what he has been up to lately, I guess I should give him a call!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts