Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I could really use a copy of the manuals schematic page on the 2 speed wiper wiring........Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
371 Posts
I think you can get it on CD from RockAuto.com. Let me check, because that would be a good investment for me, as well.

·
Registered
371 Posts
I know you only need the one schematic, but for future reference, I just checked RockAuto and they do have them on CD for $25.

·
Registered
218 Posts
I know you only need the one schematic, but for future reference, I just checked RockAuto and they do have them on CD for $25.
Spend another $10~$20 and get a true reproduction manual off ebay or similar. I find the quality of the diagrams on the CDs lacking greatly and in some cases not even for the right year.

·
Premium Member
456 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Spend another $10~$20 and get a true reproduction manual off ebay or similar. I find the quality of the diagrams on the CDs lacking greatly and in some cases not even for the right year.

I have a 66 galaxie 2 door fastback that will have a complete custom interior installed, including a new dash. I am simply needing the schematic to compare the 2 speeed motor wiring with the 67 wiper switch I am installing. Wiper motor is a rebuilt OEM 2 speed motor.

FYI.....I have the original 66 shop manual book and currently have the CD on eBay for sale. There is no difference between my book and the CD.

·
Premium Member
5,865 Posts
I just checked RockAuto and they do have them on CD for $25.

Spend another $10~$20 and get a true reproduction manual
I saw where you could get the leather-bound version for under $100...;)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts