Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know afew of you guys got a digital camera for Xmas, and were going to send me some pictures for my web page, just wandering if you figured out how to use them yet.

I bought a Kodak EZ200 digital/web/silent movie camera and is very easy to use. It has a 4 meg internal memory and can hold up to 128 pictures web quality or 64 3x5's high quality, and a 10 sec. movie camera, plus is a web cam, anyone else have a web cam.

Rick

68 Fairlane/70 Cougar

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/11/02 8:26am ]</font>

·
Registered
261 Posts
I will be sending a few that Greg Cook sent me a while back. Thanks again Greg.

Travis

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I just got your email, thanx for the pic's.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 1/7/02 8:38am ]</font>

·
Registered
1,105 Posts
I'll be sending you a pic hopefully here in the next week or so. Hey, btw, hows the Mercury patch coming?

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Rick,
I might be sending you some pics of the shot cam lobe and lifter from my 460. I don't have digital, but I do have a Polaroid! I'll see if they come out with any good details. If they do, I'll send them on to you for posting here at FM, if you would be so kind:). I'll be in touch.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hey Dark, I finally got fed up with waiting for my mom's digital camera to come back. So I went out and got a disposable camera and took a few shots of my Fairlane yesterday. My mom is going to pick it up on her lunch break and scan them. I'll send them out to you.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Here's my friends 65 Comet Caliante(?)

It's all stock, except for new dual exhaust.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Not sure, it was taken at my friends bro's shop after the some resto work on it. I will ask him when I see him later.

·
Registered
6,662 Posts
How do I send you a picture of my car.Im new to the whole computer thing(christmas present)so be gentle with me.All I have are some 35mm pics will these work?I have access to a digital camera but my cars in storage for the winter.Help!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
You can email them to me, I will get them. Then put them on my page, and if the car is nice, I will put one here,lol. j/k.
Just mail them to me is good.

Rick

1 - 17 of 17 Posts