Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wondered if anyone was planning on heading to Vancouver at all this summer????? What shows or races????

·
Registered
976 Posts
I thought they cancelled summer in Canada forever.Whats it get up to?a blistering 60 degrees F!

·
Registered
862 Posts
I thought they cancelled summer in Canada forever.Whats it get up to?a blistering 60 degrees F!
Hey, we're the first one's to mount snow tires on mags you know!

Paul

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
On 2002-06-03 09:04, Bossman wrote:
Bahahahahahaha.....well truthfully we are starting to wonder......the first show this year was a little wet.....but the company was great and we had a great time the night before
Tons of beautiful stangs...it just means we are gonna have a super hot summer...right????

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pony Girl
I don't know about summer yet. After the hail storm lastnight,I may have to put the storm windows up again.
And incase anyone is interested, we will be having an open house here in Surrey/Langley during the GoodTimes Cruise.

Doug / Fred (Blown 54)

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
And, as an added bonus to FM people, the steaks we will feed you guys and gals aren't in a tube shape!
Seriously, steaks, burgers (wobbly pops to those with a designated driver only)and a few door prizes (LeafLink traction system, wheelie wheels, my "Sudsy's Fearless Hot Sauce" that I manufacture) and a few other surprises)

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Here is the link. Last year, over 175,000 car lovers showed up to look at 2500 registered and about 6,000 non-registered cars. It was a great time with great weather. You would love it.

http://www.langleycruise-in.com/

·
Registered
389 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I am going to try and make it over for that one for sure !! I have friends that live in Langley and Chilliwack.....so sounds like a plan!! Will let you know as we get closer!!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts