Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They are apprently making new episodes, the first of which is airing tonight at 9:00 on Fox. I'm excited, as Family Guy is the only show I regularly watch. Other than that I'll 'channel surf' when I'm really bored. After family guy American Dad is on. I saw that show once and thought it was pretty funny, not quite as good as family guy, but entertaining nonetheless.

In any case, I hope the new episodes are gonna be as good as the old ones.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Ya a great show, I'll be watching the fox "animation domination" thing on tonight for sure. It's to funny to miss. HAHAHA

·
Super Moderator
21,528 Posts
On 2005-05-01 21:32, DragAwayJesse wrote:
dr. zoidberg is pretty funny. my favorite is bender.
I love Bender and family guy is a great show too!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well the new Family guy was pretty good, but I don't think it was quite the same as the old ones. Some characters seem to have different voices, like Brian for instance. In any case, it was still good and I laughed.

Futurama rocks. I watch that on cartoon network fairly often, usually comes on after Family Guy. Zoidberg is my favorite too. Steqie is my favorite on Family Guy.

A while ago I saw season 1 and 2 of Family guy on sale for $30 so I grabbed it. I've seen every episode except the first one, which was totally awesome. Anyhow, I'm glad my favorite show is back on the air.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I thought the beginning was hilarious when he started listing all the shows on Fox that had failed since Family guy was cancelled before.Sounded like the writers getting their digs in !

1 - 16 of 16 Posts