Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, I want to find a set of reproduction '61 headlight bezels. These are the trims parts that surround the headlights, and are part of how the grill attaches to our cars. Anyone know who sells these? I have found repro '63s , but I assume these will not fit the '61 Falcon.

Any leads would be much appreciated. Thanks.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hank, Are you aware that you can polish an old trim and make it look better than a new one? It is very simple to do, but does take three or four hours for each piece. However, the results will amaze you. This might be an option if you don't want to spend the money for a new one (or can't find one).

If this is an option you're interested in I can send you instructions and a before/after picture of mine.

·
Premium Member
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Don, I would greatly appreciate instructions on that. My pieces aren't pitted, but they are sure dull and oxidized. If I could put some effort and elbow grease into making look very nice, I'd love it. It just so happens that I got my grill re-anodized (it needed it), and so I don't want my headlight bezels to look shabby.

Yeah. Please send me the information. You could PM me with them, or send them to [email protected] Thanks.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts