Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys have probably seen this, but it's worth looking at again I think. God bless the US.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not sure, Cobrajack mailed it to me the other day. Hard to believe isnt it. They dont show that view on the news do they.
Living in Canada, and seeing that picture, holy crap. I'm speechless.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I had to shrink it down alot, if you want the full size I got, email me and I will forward it to you.

Rick

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
After looking at that picture for a while,I really got pissed off!

I think the "sum bitches" that did that were cowards,and as an American I take what they did to my Country as a personal attack on me!

I think this was really an attack on humanity,and not just the U.S.A. .......

I have to go to another post and calm down now...........

65 Falcon Sprint Super-Stock-White Lightning
66 Galaxie 500 390 4-V auto-future 4 or 5spd.
95 F-350 XLT Super-Cab DRW 460- Tow Vehical

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 2/6/02 1:10pm ]</font>

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I'm sorry guys, it wasnt my intention on upsetting any of you. I appologize with all my heart.

I'm gone.

Rick

·
Registered
539 Posts
Don't quite know what your apologizing for Rick all you did was post a picture of what happened when a bunch of chickenshit bastards got ALL of us while our back was turned. We lost alot of people from alot countries.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
Dark, Its no problem with you or the picture,its just a piture that reminds me of how bad that day was for the world.

Its all over now,we are too tough to let even this stop us or slow us down.

We all will be fine.

65 Falcon Sprint Super-Stock-White Lightning
66 Galaxie 500 390 4-V auto-future 4 or 5spd.
95 F-350 XLT Super-Cab DRW 460- Tow Vehical

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 2/6/02 10:30pm ]</font>

·
Registered
238 Posts
http://www.cbsnews.com/network/htdocs/digitaldan/wtc_photo_page/disasterimages.html

For more large images.

I wish that any person on this planet would view these images prior to making any comment about our "TREATMENT" of detainees or how we conduct our battle tactics.

http://story.news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&cid=108&u=/020202/51/11z34.html

The second link could shed some light on why the Geneva convention is not being used with the detainees.

1964 Galaxie 500 stock 289 3spd auto, Black Suede with Red Flames
1964 Falcon 4 door, dead 200 Cid 6, Blue and White Grandma Car

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desertdroog on 2/7/02 12:35am ]</font>

·
Registered
539 Posts
Tonight on either the Learning or Discovery Channel there's going to be a program about how the WTC held up and eventually failed. Think this a don't miss program. It's on at 10:00 PM EST.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Also, in March, CBS will be showing the French Documentary that was being made the day and time of the attacks from the inside of the WTC. They were filming a documentary on the FDNY when the planes hit. I guess they got out in time to pass the tape on.

·
Registered
4,386 Posts
I see the twin towers in not so old movies and it just pisses me off to know that it will never be the same. Theirs not much we can do to a bunch of mountains landscape wise except give them a few more caves to play in with the bombing. The picture still shows you that theirs still one hell of a mess still to clean up. Yes and we should show them the picture every time some piece of **** liberal starts to wine about how there being treated anywhere. I hope the captured troops of there’s try to revolt and they shoot them all. My heart still goes out to all the friends and family that has lost someone to that day of infamy our second one. I'll never forget that day as I watched it unfold on TV when it was happening the rage and sorrow at the same time i just couldn't bleive it.

·
Registered
238 Posts
According to our "inhumane" supplied Muslim counselor for the detainees... the detainees are starting to feel sorry for their actions and are seeing the error of their ways.

Right... ask anyone incarcerated if they repent for their transgressions. They just want out of their cages to try and wreak havoc on our lives again. I personally do not care if they are left to rot and forgotten. Or better yet, put them in a max security prison stateside and let the predators take care of them.

·
Registered
407 Posts
The best quote I have heard since Sept. 11,comes for RET General Norman Schwartscoff. he was asked if we had any forgiveness for the scumbags that did this to us and he replied: "Forgiveness is God's job, our job is to arrange the meeting"!!!

·
Registered
407 Posts
The best quote I have heard since Sept. 11,comes for RET General Norman Schwartscoff. he was asked if we had any forgiveness for the scumbags that did this to us and he replied: "Forgiveness is God's job, our job is to arrange the meeting"!!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts