Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Steve and the rest of you Factory or Dealer Techs, I need help badly.
Looking for any help you can on a Triton V10. Fixturing, timing marks, diagrams anything that can help on the rebuilding of a Triton V10 valve timing.
If any of you are available to talk directly, send me a phone # .
This isn't a joke....I am trying to save a friend $11,000 because the dealer here can't figure out anything about the motor, just wants to replace it.
Thanks

Doug / Fred
UPDATE: Thanks Steve and a few others for the response. What we need is formula to sync cams with timing chain. The dealer is not cooperating with any research, they just say replace it but there is nothing wrong with this engine, other than no on can figure out the timing. What the F*#*!!!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: OTW on 6/21/02 1:17am ]</font>

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
New problem....special tools needed for this now. My god, what a racket!

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Latest Update......
Received phone call from Ron Pung, Ford Developmental Manager for Windsor. He has walked us through the procedures, what tools are needed, where to order them from and other related items.
As Steve "Drag79Stang" had mentioned to us, Ford's mentality is "Why rebuild, just replace". But the customer is on a pension and for him to spend $11,000 would definately screw up his fishing trips.
Thanks again to all who responded...I owe you for the help.
Hey Steve...Do You Like Hot and Spicy? I manufacture a natural Hot Sauce (no preservatives, or thickeners, just natural with a real nice taste) that I would like to send to you for your help. 2or 3 maybe to start?

There is NO substitution for Cubes
1954 Mercury Pick-up Blown 525 BBF

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Blown54 on 6/21/02 10:50pm ]</font>

·
Registered
4,154 Posts
Hey I'll second an order for hotsauce. I've had to start eating Curry at the thai restaurants in an attempt to find something spicy lately. Even straight horseradish has lost its kick!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts