Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is the Feb '01 issue the one with the Shelby info? I lost that one and need to replace it. I think that is the right one, but just want to make sure.

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody else gets Car Craft???

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
I do get Car Craft, but I don't recall the article you are referring to. Since I don't keep the mags, I won't be able to help you out anyway, but maybe someone else is like me. Can you give some more information to jog our memories?

·
Registered
1,185 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
All I remember is it has the artical on the History of Shelby mustangs. I loaned it to my girlfriend to read, and she accidently recycled it.

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
It's funny, I don't remember it at all. They have discussion boards over at the CarCraft.com site. Maybe someone can help you there?

·
Registered
78 Posts
I went back and looked at Jan. thru May....no such article that I could find.

Ron

Forget what I said...you want 01...not 02.

Sorry

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Ron1 on 5/4/02 10:41am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
539 Posts
Walt
Give me a couple of days. I have Car Craft, Hot Rod, Popular Hot Rod, Street Freaks, etc going back to 1969. I should have atleast 1 copy 4 ya.
Fred

·
Premium Member
684 Posts
Walt, I get that mag too and I don't remember the article either. Of course, I do suffer from CRS.
Has anybody seen this months CC? Check out the new SCJ 460 head article. They make them sound pretty sweet! If you check out the dyno graph, they start the pull at 5000 though. They should kick ass on a bracket car, but who knows what they would act like on the street.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts