Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
672 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Do you have a turquoise 63 1/2 Galaxie? There is one on page 44 of the January 2002 issue of Mustangs & Fords. It shows the car at Woodward Dream Cruise. Just wondering if that is yours.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Too bad it was not a full blown cover story as from what I read on this board and the pics that are there... it would be warranted.

Now... if I could only find a power plant for my slow mofo.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
The guy taking the info and pictures on Gregs car that day at Woodward was a writer-photographer for Mustangs and Fords magazine.

Me and Greg were not aware of this when we met him at the Cruise?

I saw the artical in Mustangs & Fords and saw it was written and photographed by the same guy.

He was very interested in Gregs car that day,he really had stop to look at a fake 427 Fairlane that was in the same gas station we were at with Gregs 63 1/2.

He ended up taking my cell number to call us the nexted day,but rain and bad timing forced a no shoot of the car.

He called me on my cellthe nexted day while I was on my way back to Milwaukee!

I told him it looked like it wasnt going to be possible to shoot Gregs car.

I did give him the best info I could in order to find Greg,but I pretty much knew it wouldnt happen.

I did tell him we had plans in the works (at that time)for a Fordmuscle meet at the Blarney Stone Pub on Woodward in 2002?

He said he would look for us at the criuse in 2002 at the Blarney Stone Pub.

Sounds cool to me!

1995 F-350 XLT SuperCab DRW 460 EFI 2x4~~1991 Mustang GT 5.0 5-speed

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: DynoTom on 12/29/01 10:50am ]</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts