Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
539 Posts
Thanks for the site. Great looking cars. Keep 'em coming,I like those Aussie Fords.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Cool Car!
Looks like it could go 200mph just sitting there.

No shock towers, makes a huge difference doesn't it. Would solve all my problems. there was a mob doing a coil over conversion over east that also replaces the top A arm and cuts out the towers. Was it Mcdonald brothers Performance, or someone else? I could go a fabricated front, or as I have seen, a Jaguar front end fitted.

I keep coming back to the big block, but when I see reason its way too hard to do it the way I want. This is where dreams meet the cold hard reality of not quite enough cash. Maybe I should just sell my house, after all you can't race a house

·
Premium Member
4,387 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're right ,it was mcdonald bros.There was a full story in an old perf street car mag on how it's done

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah, looked like a neat piece of engineering. I lost my copy of the PSC, so I have to rely on my ever unreliable memory

I am actually fishing for buyers for my Falcon. Does anyone know of anyone who would be interested in a really straight, original XT Falcon, its got boosted vented discs up front and the suspension rebuilt. Rides real nice. I figure any offer around $2200 would be reasonable, though I would let it go to a good home for less.

·
Premium Member
141 Posts
Speaking of Big Blocks, Motorvation in Perth had these guys with a Rolls Royce with a 454 Chev in it.
I've seen Jags with Chev big blocks but a Rolls? now I've seen everything, wish I took a camera.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Yeah, that Rolls was the ultimate sleeper. Pulls a pretty mean burnout too
I was impressed to say the least. I was a bit bummed out over Gary Myers pulling out with a broken trans, I love that 'stang.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts