Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,just thought i'd say hi.Probably not of much interest to you guys but i drive an '82 ford falcon esp with a 351 cleveland and c10 auto.I'll try get some pics up.

·
Premium Member
352 Posts
Hey thats cool! I bet that thing flies.

I did a quick search for a 66 Laser, my first car, and found this:

Are these on the road in AUS? The new Ranchero?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: latamud on 9/26/06 7:42pm ]</font>

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Yeah you can get them with a normal styleside tub too.They also come in 5.4 v8's with the mustang 4 valve heads not the 3 valves.Yeah my xd goes pretty good,will go better when i finish my new motor.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
Are you kidding, I love those Aussie Falcons. Would take come time getting use to the shifter on the left side though. I have driven the streets of Paddington and the surrounding areas as well as Magnetic Isle and I'll tell you when you are sitting on the passenger side of the car with a working steering wheel, throttle and brake you had best pay attention an not forget where you are. Fortunately in all cases I had an automatic: lol:
I still remember those Rancheros you call Utes the Falcon trucks. Except the fronts looked like Mustangs or the ford Focus I could not figyre them out but thought they were too cool and would like to have one here in the states.

Good on yah!
Ras Daniel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts