Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all!! Been awhile since I have posted here, and hte first time under the new layout. Looks good!

I want some Aussie 351C heads (well, 302C heads, but that isnt the point). I kept seeing ebay auctions where some guy from Austraila was selling off mass quantities. I contacted him, and he gave me a price list that starts at $220 (which includes shipping to the USA) a set and only gets better with larger quantities. The minimum order is 4.

I would like to set up a group purchase. I do not want to make any money, I just want a set of nice rebuildable heads. I am willing to be the ambassador on this deal. I will accept the heads, and ship them to their final owners.

The terms. Ocean freight takes 6-8 weeks from him to me. He needs payment up front (which doesn't seem like a problem seeing his ebay references).

Anyone interested can email me at [email protected] and I will give out my address, phone, A/S/L, whatever you want.

You may post any questions you have here. I will be monitoring this thread very closely.

The cost to you will be the average price of hte heads (to be determined when we get the final quantity, but not to exceed $220) plus shipping via UPS ground to your location. There will be NO PROFIT MAKING by me. All I want is a nice set of heads to play with.

PS: Someone tell me if that is a rotten price. It is roughly the average price per set he gets on ebay, and people on there gobble them up. Remember, there is no financial gain for me. I jsut want some heads
and I thought I could help some of you people out at the same time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: CantedValve on 2/1/02 11:47am ]</font>

·
Registered
3,700 Posts
Rotton price ...

Not at all ... assuming all the heads are "useable" and assuming "customs" charges are'nt excessive.

Local guy here in Vegas gets around $350.00 a set for bare castings.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Damian (the Aussie guy) says that for every 100 heads, he has about 3 cracked. For this reason he usually includes 1-2 extra heads with each order.

He also says that customs is gonna be about $5-10. According to people who have dealt with him in the past, they usually pay nothing for customs.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I currently have 5 interested parties (including myself). If there are any additional deatails you feel I need to disclose in my post, feel free to let me know and I will oblige.

Thanks!

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I now have 4 people (myself included) confirmed for 5 sets of a heads with another 2 people on the fence for 2 sets. I will be placing an order, so if you think you want a set, let me know at [email protected]

1 - 7 of 7 Posts