Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello

Does someone please tell me which carb should I find to replace mine ?
Actually I have an Autolite 2100 D 2V
The engine of my Stang it's a 351 Cleveland 2V H code

My italian mechanic told me that it would be better change the carb but maybe I can solve the problem and restore the carb with a gasket kit

By da way, I'm not sure if my carb it's an Autolite or Motorcraft

Thanks in advance for your support

Best regards

Dallas

·
Registered
1,786 Posts
Motorcraft... Kits readily avail....

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Motorcraft 2100 D ? Do you mean the repairing kits ? Where can I find this kit ? Sorry but I'm from Italy and I'm not verry familiar with these spare parts, not to mention the italian mechanic that don't know nothing about it
Do you think that a repairing kit it's enough or it would be better to change the carb ?
I know that those carbs are very difficult to find
Thanks
Dallas

·
Registered
179 Posts
Hello

Does someone please tell me which carb should I find to replace mine ?
Actually I have an Autolite 2100 D 2V
The engine of my Stang it's a 351 Cleveland 2V H code

My italian mechanic told me that it would be better change the carb but maybe I can solve the problem and restore the carb with a gasket kit

By da way, I'm not sure if my carb it's an Autolite or Motorcraft

Thanks in advance for your support

Best regards

Dallas
I just installed a remanufactured 2100 on my 70 Mach1 ( H Code ) 351 Cleveland last week. I got it from Rock Auto and they do ship International, I paid $133.95 plus a $50.00 core + shipping and they send you a return shipping label to return your old carb then they will refund the $50.00. The carb is rebuilt by Autoline and mine worked perfect right out of the box, I made a couple small adjustments to the air fuel screws and that was it.

Just go here RockAuto Parts Catalog then click on "Part Search" then fill in blanks as I have listed below.

Part - # C862A
Manufacture - AUTOLINE
Part Group - Fuel/Air
Part Type - Carburetor

Attachments

1 - 7 of 7 Posts