Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Want to buy a kit if possible for 64 sprint, air intake through grill,radiator support panel to single carby. Chrome inlets on grill,tubes through panel etc , mostly seen on drag A/FX cars, to Australia , goodonya.

·
Premium Member
1,479 Posts
Look at the kits made by Spectre. I bought their basic "Muscle car" intake and love it. They have them in various versions so I'm sure you'll see something you like. They make several inlet types & anglesr as well as carb hat or air filter configurations and hose types. I have a couple photos of mine in my "garage" photo section here. Mine was around $150 complete with filter, clamps, etc. I bought it through Jegs and it's their #865-733 model.

Here's is Spectre's page for details: 14" Diameter Low Profile Air Box Kit 120° - Chrome W/Black Duct - Universal V6 / V8 '55-'95 - Air Intake Systems - Muscle Car - Catalog

Here's Jegs:
14" Diameter Low Profile Air Box Kit 120° - Chrome W/Black Duct - Universal V6 / V8 '55-'95 - Air Intake Systems - Muscle Car - Catalog

I did end up using my own base because the one they sent was a drop base so it sat too low for my preference. I had a flat base laying around that brought the filter up a bit for more carb clearance and I think it actually seals better than their set-up.

Hope this helps!

John

1 - 2 of 2 Posts