Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who out here is an average builder who does not have a grand or more in their motor? I like to hear about daily drivers who arn't afraid to floor it and hang on.. Allot of people just wish they had there other car (while driving the minivan) when a rice packer pisses them off. I don't believe in street racing, but i like to toy with them on a daily bases, it gives them a reason to blow their rubber bands! I just got dogged in the dyno page, sorry I have some priorities straight...

·
Registered
2,025 Posts
Average guy here!

A pair of '69 Falcons with a 302ci with Edelbrock goodies in one and a 200ci inline 6 in the other one.

Oh, and a stock '72 FLH with a broken rear rod.

·
Registered
522 Posts
I have a daily driven 65 Ranch Wagon. It's a 352 with 428 CJ cam, 625 Carter carb, and Mallory Unilite ignition. I ocassionally have the opprotunity to race a ricer or Porsche or Camaro or whatever else comes my way. The last real race I had with it was a Festiva that had all of the ricer crap bolted to it. Exhaust nearly as big as the wheels, tach the size of the driver's head on the dash, and many stickers. We raced out of a light. I was ahead and thought I had beaten him, but of couse I was wrong. He passed and kept on going as fast as those horsies would go!

·
Registered
201 Posts
I'm an average guy. I've got less than a grand in my whole drive train, too bad everything else wasn't that cheap. Even with the basicly stock 5.0 I'm not too worried about the ricers, so far all I've got from them are thumbs up.

Greg

1 - 4 of 4 Posts