Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, I have just acquired 5 free VIP tickets to the Drags tomorrow. If anyone on this list wants some, you can have them free. Ford fans on this forum are offered first crack at them and if you are not in AZ but have friends or family who live here interested in attending, they get them free too!

The tickets are for 02-23-02, include free parking, and VIP access to the event. I am going with a friend, but I will probably have 3 left. They are a $50.00 retail value that I acquired for free. I was thinking of scalping them to Chevy fans at the event, but I do not know how to go about doing it without getting arrested.

If anyone has any ideas that you will not be responsible for suggesting how I scalp them. I will read them for entertainment purposes only.

1964 Galaxie 500 stock 289 3spd auto, Black Suede with Red Flames
1964 Falcon 4 door, dead 200 Cid 6, Blue and White Grandma Car

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desertdroog on 2/23/02 3:30am ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: desertdroog on 2/23/02 3:31am ]</font>

·
Registered
672 Posts
Hey is that for tommorrow? Me and my brother are going with the Army. I have an uncle coming in to town from New Mexico and they would like to go.

·
Registered
238 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yessir, they are for tomorrow. It is in the Ford VIP Grandstand section. I am going to dinner now. Let me know how I can pass on a few tickets to you. Email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
672 Posts
I was out all night, and I left my cell phone at home. My step-brother said you called. He gave me the message when I got home, which was about 1 am. I didn't call back because that is obviously too late to call someone. I'll be home until 8am if you can call me before and see if we can work something out.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Damn! That would have been a blast! The one day I don't check the board!!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts