Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GUYS, I DON'T MAKE THE BANNERS. Linden J makes them, he's on holidays I guess so he hasn't been on for awhile. Every once in awhile he offers his talent to make banners for the guys. He made some before Christmas and might offer to make afew more in the new year.
I just host them (put them on my web page) because he doesnt have room on his and I do.
I'm trying to figure some out but I'm not that good yet to make them for you guys so please don't ask. IF I get good at it, I will help Linden out on making some.

Check out his site on the banners he makes at www.59ford.com

One more time

I DON'T MAKE THE BANNERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rick

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SMART ASS

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: dark7068 on 12/28/01 8:59am ]</font>

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Rick, you're prob. not going to get pics from me till spring unless you want one of a polar white mustang on a MI arctic white back ground.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
I'll circle where the car is in the picture in the 2 feet of snow.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cool. mail it to me.

Rick

Play wheres Waldo, or whatever you name your car.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Oops, now I'm playing hide the post. I was just kidding about the pic. I does sound like a cool idea tho. It's to fkn cold to work on it!

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I know about it being cold out there, it's -5c as high, -13c as a low, plus wind. The Cougar is dormant and I see it everyday, just need to put it back together pretty much, plus get it painted. Very long winters here.

Rick

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
Yea, know what you meen about the long winters. They're about 4 months long here. Our temps are about the same. How much snow do you have? Our last report was 35" and counting. Gota smuggle some money out of account for a heater. It seems winter is the only time I have to work on it and it's too cold.

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Jimmy, we dont have any snow right now.

We got dumped on afew weeks ago, around 6 in., but it's gone. It's been too cold to snow.
This is the first time I've been here we haven't had a white xmas, but it will dump big time soon. We usually get around 4 feet of together, and last till late March, early April. Early Jan. is when it gets REAL COLD.

Rick

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
The initial cold is what is bad for us. The waters of lake Michigan are still somewhat warm. The arctic air comes out of your country and passes over the warm water and makes loads of snow. The rest of the state doesn't have alot of snow. The first 2 counties inland get smacked.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts