Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Trying to track down the idle eze adjuster needle as in this article below .My BG carb is drilled for this but plugged and i need the idle airflow but dont want to drill the butterflies.....Anyone know where these might be available .BG aren't real good at replying to emails even though they promised 2 day response.

http://www.gnetworks.com/v4files/barrygrant/IdleEze%20with%20Images2%20(3).pdf

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
as Found on a chevelle forum:

I just got an e-mail from the Barry Grant tech dept. and the retro fit is P/N 121243 ,but it's the whole baseplate is what I get from message.Not what I was wanting to hear

·
Registered
39 Posts
If you have a Race Demon baseplate that has a bleed in it, you can purchase an Idle-Eze assembly through any Barry Grant distributor it is P/N 421393. You would just have to drill out the base of your main body (below the air cleaner stud) if yours is not already drilled through.

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you very much.I'm on it.....My carb is a King Demon and has a plug...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gregaust on 9/12/06 11:54am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ok not much luck...Where is my best place to purchase the ..P/N 421393?

Another question. Is it possible to get a BG 2 port reg repaired? I have a new one that failed after 20 mins run time.

·
Registered
39 Posts
You can order the 421393 through any Barry Grant distributor. As far as the 2-port it can be repaired, however due to the way they are assembled they muct come back to us for repair.

·
Premium Member
827 Posts
20 minutes of run time??? Shouldn't that be a warranty issue?

·
Premium Member
4,414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
On 2006-09-12 10:56, rcodenewf wrote:
20 minutes of run time??? Shouldn't that be a warranty issue?
I would like to think so but anyway at this stage i just want to get it fixed.. Do i send the reg to BG and if so where or who do i address to??? Sorry for the questions but way over here it is hard to get any answers.. Maybe a PM with the details would be much appreciated.

I'll check out the 2 distributors of BG here in Oz today for the 421393 and see how i go.

Thanks again TECH for you help.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: gregaust on 9/13/06 5:37am ]</font>

1 - 9 of 9 Posts