Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fellow mustangII owners(I own two), some of you know me as cobra67 on the mustangii.net site. I first joined this awesome site months ago. I noticed right away the tongue in cheek crassness of FEandGoingBroke. As i basically said a week or two ago on the mustangII.net site, he is not really insulting anyone, just poking fun, and I think he is quite knowledgeable and and contributes helpful comments. I know as mustang II owners, we get discounted a lot as if the ii is the "black 'stang of the family", and have become conditioned to being on the defense. But again, don't take him too seriously, you know he doesn't-just look at his pic. Just give him a friendly "jab" back, and let the knowledge exchange begin. Just my thoughts....

·
Premium Member
34,854 Posts
WOW, thank you for that! You actually understand me :D!

I help everyone as much as possible and even go out of my way for ANYONE that needs help no matter where they are. But some folks simply see the jabs like when I said 'Cute Pinto" to that fella that got all bent out of shape about it... I really was just joshin the guy cause it's not a First Gen Stang, I even apologized a little... :)

I got me a new Stang a few weeks ago, it's an 83 convertible with a 3.8 and C-5. Good-nuff for my two moronic children to drive. Simple enough to fix when they bang it up. :)

·
Registered
3,572 Posts
The Mustang II is not the "black" stang of the family! It's more the "red headed stepchild" and gets a good beating layed on it! hehe!:)

You're correct FE can be outrageous sometimes but it's all meant in good fun!:tup:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
You're welcome FEandGoingBroke.. The guys with mustangII's that are frequently on the mustangii.net site are very passionate about the II's, and appreciation for the II has always been a bit unacknowledged (sometimes downright dissed in many arenas). So a jab can be easily misinterpreted. Their great guys over there too, as well as very talented fabricators as well (on a II, you have to fab everything because nothing is available LOL!!). Things can get lost in translation on the net and that's probably all it was. I haven't really experienced any forums where someone was truly disrespected (but I know it happens sometimes). Anyway, I thought I would step up for you because I know you, and the MustII guys are good people. That at least is evident among all parties involved. Peace!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts