Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
IN MY OPINION,US BODY PARTS ARE POOR QUALITY,AND THEY HIT YOU HARD ON SHIPPING. HARWOOD MAKES A SUPERIOR PRODUCT, BUT HAVE VERY LIMITED FORD PART'S. JUST MY 2 CENT'S

·
Registered
77 Posts
I guess I'd have to express a different view about U.S. Body Source. I got one of their lift off hoods and believe it was a pretty nice piece for the price. Shipping on most fiberglass stuff is high because, due to its size, it has to be shipped by truck freight. It cost $60 to ship my hood from where they're at (FL?) to the Midwest. I have seen some others who believe USBS has good products, so I guess I'm not alone... To each his own opinion.

·
Registered
777 Posts
I have seen some really nice stuff from US Body also. Actually, everything I have seen from them is real nice.

·
Registered
261 Posts
Depends on what you are in the market for. Crites sells some pretty nice glass for Galaxies, Mustangs, Comets, Fairlanes and so forth. I would have to say that Glastek probably has the nicest line of glass parts out there right now. Granted they are limited to what they are selling, My friends Camaro hood was real impressive, as nice on the inside as the out. Oh, I am not sure if thats how you spell Glasstek or not?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts