Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,832 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JAM1775,

What kit do you have?? I have a Classic Roadsters one and didn't even have room for a Stealth!! Why do you want to go past 6200??

My 408W stroker pulls like crazy past 6500 with an Edelbrock RPM and feels like it will go further, but I'm affraid lifters are borderline above 6500??!! Stealth should go further than RPM.

BTW, I don't hardly use the secondaries in first and second.....Scary!!!

Cobrajack

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Cobrajack on 12/22/01 4:31am ]</font>

·
Premium Member
512 Posts
If you can afford it , try it! We would love to hear the results. That is what forums like this are for. With such low weight I doubt any loss of torque from the Vic Jr. would hurt your performance.

JL

·
Premium Member
2,806 Posts
The RPM air gap for the 351W has larger ports than the regular RPM intake for more RPMs and to feed stroker 351Ws too and is a very good intake for 6500-6800RPMs on a 351W while still having excellent low RPM throttle response. The Vr Jr would also work well especially in the light Cobra but it's a tough choice.

·
Registered
698 Posts
If he's not going to exceed 6200 rpm, why would he install a single plane intake which raises the rpm for his peak hp?

·
Registered
26 Posts
From what I heard there isn't that much differance between the airgap & RPM when power is a concern, when it comes to the bucks thats another story.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts