Ford Muscle Cars Tech Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my dream car - 66 Fairlane GTA Convertible. Its in good mechanical shape, body is decent, interior is good, but I am going to need a lot of parts like window tracks, weather stripping, interior trim, knobs, c6 stock shifter (it has a B&M now and I don't like it!), gauges, dash trim, etc.

I know about Dearborn and AutoKrafters. Who else is a good source for NOS, reproduction and used parts? Thanks!

Jeff

·
Registered
66 Posts
Hi Jeff
I saw your post on "Who we are and what do we have" you have some nice cars and would like to invite you and your 66 to a Failane Club of America Mini Meet on May 5th at Liberty, In. You need not be a member but you are welcome to come and enjoy the cars along with a Barbecue cook out. The Fairlane Club of America is also an excellent source for new and used hard to find parts. Our members are the best at helping others.

As far as your question I like Obsolete & Classic Auto Parts, Inc. They have an on-line catalog at www.ClassicAutoParts.com. one of the best companies I have purchased from. Another one is AutoKrafters found at www.autokrafters.com
Take a look at the 62-72 2013 Fairlane catalog, thats my car on the cover.
Mike

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for the invitation, Mike. I do plan on joining the Fairlane Club of America soon. Already started tearing down my Fairlane, but I might drive the Cougar to the show in Liberty. That's only 12 days from now - I'd better get it road ready and polished up!

Never hurts to get to know a few more Fairlane guys when you're looking for parts or advice! Can you give me some more info on the mini-meet, like where it will be and what times? Thanks!

Jeff

1 - 4 of 4 Posts